Features of the new Rs 500 note are below:-
The new Rs 500 note is totally different from the old notes of 500 rupees in colour, size, theme, location of security features and design elements. Size of the new note is 63mm x 150mm. The colour of the notes is stone grey and the predominant new theme is Indian heritage site – Red Fort LAL QUILA . Look of this note is better than old note it looks like a dollar.
How to Obverse:
1. See through register in denominational numeral.
2. Latent image of the denomination numeral.
3. Denomination numeral in Devanagari.
4. Orientation and relative position of Mahatma Gandhi portrait changed.
5. Windowed security thread changes color from green to blue when note is tilted.
6. Guarantee clause, Governor’s signature with promise clause and RBI emblem tilted towards right.
7. Portrait and electrotype watermarks.
8. Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on the top left side and bottom right side.
9.Denomination in numerals with rupee symbol in colour changing ink (green to blue) on bottom right.
10. Ashoka pillar emblem on the right.
For visually impaired:
Raised printing of Mahatma Gandhi portrait, Ashoka pillar emblem, based and identification mark.
11. Circle with Rs 500 in raise print on the right.
12. Five bleed lines on left and right in raised print.
13. Year of printing of the note on left.
14. There is Swachh Bharat logo with slogan.
15. Language panel towards center.
16. Red Fort- an image of Indian heritage site with Indian flag.
17. Denomination numeral in Devanagari on right.
Dharmendra K Gupta
Latest posts by Dharmendra K Gupta (see all)
- 5 Best Power Banks in India (2017) - July 18, 2017
- How to Download all Your Tweets From your Twitter Account - November 17, 2016
- New Rs 500 Note Features And Difference in Old - November 13, 2016